A favourite of mine is to fry it with eggs.
What I Used:
6 to 8 string beans, chopped thinly
1 medium-sized onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, chopped
some chives, cut to 2-cm lengths
some prawns, cubed
2 to 3 eggs, lightly beaten and seasoned with some salt
a little water
sliced chilli (optional)
What I Did:
1. Heat some oil in a pan and saute garlic, onions and string beans.
2. Add a little water to cook the beans to soften slightly.
3. Then add prawns and chives, stir to mix.
4. Pour egg over and leave it to set, then turn over to cook the other side.
5. Serve with rice or eat it in a sandwich.