I bet all the kiddos will respond to this call!
This is a very easy gummy roll to do. All it takes is 10 minutes!
I chanced upon the recipe when I browsing some blogs. As usual I forget to note the blog, hence I am unable to credit the blogger. My apologies!
1 pkt Jello, any flavour (I used Tortally, raspberry flavour)
1/2 cup warm water
12 large plain marshmallow
1. Dissolve jello and warm water in a bowl.
2. Microwave for a minute.
3. Add marshmallow and stir to coat and microwave for about one and a half minutes until the marshmallows are puffed up and melty.
4. Whisk marshmallow mixture till well mixed with a hand whisk.
5. Pour into a greased 8-in square pan with non-stick cooking spray.
6. Refrigerate till the mixture is well set and firm.
7. Remove by loosening the edge. Roll like a swiss roll with lighter shade inside.
Slice to thickness.
8. Pop one into your mouth!
A lesson to learn from the picture - Use a sharp knife to cut!
Great for children's party!