8 medium-sized potatoes
60g butter, melted (used half olive oil and half butter)
1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1 teaspoon paprika (optional)
1/2 cup bacon bits
1. Peel potatoes and cut into halves. Make thin slits on potatoes only 3/4 way.
2. Place potatoes flat side down in a microwave dish with about 30ml water.(Water prevents the potatoes from drying up) Cover and microwave on high for 8 to 10 minutes.
3. Remove and place on a greased and foil-lined baking tray.
4. Bake in preheated oven 200 deg C for 30 minutes, brushing with butter occasionally.
5. Sprinkle breadcrumb mix and bake for another 10 to 15 minutes.