That's what I did on a whim!
I decided to play around with my recipe. With some tweaking, this was the result!
115 g plain flour
115 g caster sugar ( I used 90 g)
60 g cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 large egg
160 ml milk
50 g butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
80 ml boiling water
1 teaspoon Nescafe mixed with boiling water
Lindt chocolate balls
Some Jamaican rum
1. Place ingredients in A and mix well. Set aside.
2. Beat egg lightly and mix with ingredients in B.
3. Pour B mixture to A and beat at medium speed for about 2 minutes.
4. Add boiling water mixed with nescafe into mixture and manually mix till combined.
5. Fill cupcake case halfway. Place chocolate ball in the centre.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 160 deg.C for 12 to 15 minutes depending on size of cupcake.
7. Cool and drizzle some rum on the top. Spread some nutella on it.
Nutella for those who loathe bittersweet!
Lindt dark chocolate balls, all melted in the centre