My first bake of this new year and it has to be something chocolatey! Sheer indulgence!
160g caster sugar
125ml chocolate milk
170g plain flour
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
100g semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
Chocolate ganache for topping
1. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Mix in one egg at a time.
3. Add in sifted flour, cocoa and baking powder. Mix well.
4. Mix in chocolate milk and then chocolate chips.
5. Bake cupcakes in preheated oven 170deg C for 20 to 25 minutes.
6. Let cupcakes cool and spread ganache on the top.
Then eat and savour and eat and .................