Monday, May 31, 2010

Steamed Toufu with Otah

I have a few packets of uncooked otah in the freezer - the ones I bought from JB some time ago. I decided to add toufu to it.

I used:

1 packet otah
1 packet silken toufu (I used Unicurd)
1 egg, lightly beaten
3 tablespoons coconut cream ( used Kara)
a little water to dilute
Sprigs of coriander leaves

What I did:

1. Thaw otah and mash.

2. Add egg, coconut cream and some water. Mix well. Put into plate for steaming.

3. Cut the toufu into cubes and arrange in the mixture.

4. Steam for 8 minutes or till otah is cooked.

5. Garnish with coriander leaves. Alternatively, laksa leaves or kaffir lime leaves can be used.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my humble blog. Please do drop a line or advice. My apologies if I am unable to respond to all your comments. Please leave a name rather than 'annoymous' after your comments.