What I Used:
200g butter, softened at room temperature
180g caster sugar
50 ml milk (any liquid milk)
3 to 4 bananas (delmonte) If they are ripe, don't mashed.
100g plain flour
150g cake flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
4 large eggs
1 and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
What I Did:
1. Sift flour and baking powder and bicarbonate soda. Set aside.
2. Cream butter and sugar at medium speed till light and fluffy.
3. Add milk and beat for a while. Then add eggs one at a time. Mixture will curdle with addition of egg. Add one or two tablespoons flour each time it curdles.
4. Add whole bananas and essence and beat to mix well.
5. Lastly add flour in two parts, mixing well with each addition. Then continue beating for 2 to 3 minutes. Mixture is quite runny.
6. Fill cup cases up to two-thirds and put a couple of slices of banana (if there is spare) on top.
7. Bake in preheated oven 160 deg C for 15 to 17 minutes.
Moist and soft texture!
Baked in a loaf tin