What I Used:
140g butter, soften at room temperature
150g caster sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons plain yoghurt
120g plain flour
80g cake flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
What I Did:
1. Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
2. Add vanilla extract, salt and yoghurt and cream to mix well.
3. Add one egg at a time, beating well to mix. If mixture curdles, add some flour to mix.
4. Then add sifted flour and baking powder. When flour is thoroughly mixed, beat on high for a couple of minutes.
5. Fill cupcake cases halfway and put in half a teaspoon Nutella. Top up with cake mixture leaving 1/4 space from brim. Add another 1/2 teaspoon Nutella on top. Use a toothpick to swirl the nutella.
6. Bake in pre-heated oven 150 degrees C for 15 to 18 minutes depending on the size of cupcake.