Monday, April 12, 2010

CARS




Will the 'real' car, please stand up ?

I had some leftover yellow fondant and didn't want to mix a new colour.Trying my hands at modelling fondant cars for a car enthusiast whose birthday is a couple of weeks away. You can see it's quite crudely done, so there's room for improvement.
Currently I can't decide what to do - to bake a car cake or decorate a cake with car models! Making a car cake requires shaping a cake and icing it whereas with fondant modelling, I can simply put the little cars as cake toppers.
Hmmm.... tough decision because it's my first time doing a car. And I really want to put my skills to a test!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my humble blog. Please do drop a line or advice. My apologies if I am unable to respond to all your comments. Please leave a name rather than 'annoymous' after your comments.