Friday, April 30, 2010

MM Fondant Cars


Yup, the car enthusiast's birthday is tomorrow i.e. 1st of May. I managed to make three 'sports cars' out of MM fondant. Alas! Our humid climate has made the cars soft and sticky. Though it has been advised by many fondant experts not to store the sculpted fondant in the fridge, well I did the opposite. The cars are feeling cool, and not soft and sticky before I decorate the cake.
Here is a picture of the cars. As usual, my picture-taking is never up to mark.

Just completed baking the cake and waiting for it to cool before decorating. I also made some ganache to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my humble blog. Please do drop a line or advice. My apologies if I am unable to respond to all your comments. Please leave a name rather than 'annoymous' after your comments.