So I decided to use up the leftovers - corned beef and hot dog.
And this is lunch.
What I used:
1/3 corned beef
3 hot dogs, sliced
1 medium-sized carrot, diced and parboiled
1 large onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 red + 1 green chilli, sliced
2 eggs, lightly beaten and seasoned with light soya sauce to make omelette
light soya sauce to taste or salt
pepper, either white or black
fried shallots for garnishing
What I did:
1. Prepare egg omelette and then slice to preferred size.
2. Saute onions and garlic in some oil for a minute and then add corned beef and fry for a couple of minutes.
3. Add in the rice and toss it about till well mixed.
4. Add carrot, chilli, hot dog, pepper and soya sauce to taste. Cover and let it cook for a while.
5. Lastly, add sliced egg and mix and then serve hot, garnished with fried shallots.