Saturday, June 12, 2010
Wholemeal Nestum Biscuits
What I used:
100 ml olive oil
130g caster sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
200g plain flour
90g wholemeal flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
What I did:
1. Put all the dry ingredients B in a bowl and whisk for a few seconds to mix well.
2. Cream all the ingredients A for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Add in the dry ingredients and mix into a dough.
4. Roll out into balls and place them onto baking tray and press lightly with a fork to flatten.
5. Bake in pre-heated oven at 140 degrees C for 30 to 40 minutes or till golden brown.
6. Cool and store in air-tight containers.