Saturday, June 26, 2010

Off Day

I have had enough of the mess in my kitchen cupboard. The sight of it made me lose my mood to bake today. I wanted to make a steamed cake and had to use some rose petals but to get to to the packet I had to remove so many things. Okay, I know I have to organize my stuffs!

I have this bad and incorrigible habit of hoarding 'bake' stuffs. Every time I stepped into a supermart or a bake shop like Phoon Huat or Gim Hin Lee, I would definitely end up buying some baking peripheral or ingredients which I think I would probably use in the near future. I find myself besotted by such things. Hmmmm......

Well, it clearing time now! Guess the baking will have to wait till everything is sorted out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my humble blog. Please do drop a line or advice. My apologies if I am unable to respond to all your comments. Please leave a name rather than 'annoymous' after your comments.