What I used: (For about 5 slices of bread)
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons honey
pinch of salt
butter or canola oil for frying (I used a mixture of these two)
5 slices of bread, halved
What I did:
1. Beat egg, honey and salt together lightly.
2. Heat skillet and grease with some butter or oil.
3. Dip bread slices in egg mixture and coat both sides with it.
4. Place the bread slices onto skillet and let it brown on one side before turning over.
5. Serve hot. As the toast is not that sweet, you can drizzle some honey, maple syrup or any other topping on it.