Monday, March 15, 2010

What To Bake

A friend's birthday is around the corner - this Friday. I just can't decide what to bake for her. I have been scouring my recipes and still haven't come across one that I would love to do. I don't want to bake the usual chocolate or butter cake. As the weather has been unforgivingly hot of late, I would want to make something light and refreshing. Maybe I 'll come up with something fruity.
Maybe.....Whatever it's going to be, it's got to be something that I don't have to shop for the ingredients. My baking stuff cupboard is spilling over. Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my humble blog. Please do drop a line or advice. My apologies if I am unable to respond to all your comments. Please leave a name rather than 'annoymous' after your comments.